Does your job include understanding, analysing and reporting financial information, but you don’t have an accounting background? Do you want to better understand the drivers of your organisation’s financial performance? This is the third workshop of a three-part series of trainings for office managers, business executives, and other non-accountants who need to know their numbers as well as the people who have to actually input the documents into the accounting system.
In this particular session, you will be introduced to some of the deeper financial issues related to operating a business. You will be equipped to assess business performance and understand where to take action, you will know how to consider the tax implications of your decisions and actions, and you will gather all the necessary knowledge on how to ask for finance.
- Understand what lies behind the numbers
- Assess performance and where to take action
- Consider the tax implications of your decisions and actions
- Defend your financial performance with confidence
- Understand how the accounting system works
You should attend if you:
- Are responsible for the financial performance of a business
- Have to defend the business
- Ask for finance
- Input accounting documents into an accounting programme or a spreadsheet