Fee: 350 euro (excl.VAT)
The Brussels New Generation is planning a short visit of the European Parliament in Brussels on 25 - 26 January 2018, to develop a better understanding of how the Parliament works, how to work with MEPs and assistants and operate effectively as an interest representative.
The visit aims to prepare young professionals to work with the EP, help them to develop the knowledge and skills necessary to work in this environment, and provide opportunities to build their networks with communications experts and policy makers. The event will be based around discussion sessions to explore topical issues affecting the Parliament, a lunch with an MEP and cocktail with MEP assistants.
- Welcome lunch: a month in the life of an MEP
- How to work with MEP assistants
- Everything you wanted to know about the EP press service
- The Future of Europe
- Top tips for Lobbying in Brussels
- EU presidency: Insights from the trio Presidency