Brussels New Generation is organising two half-days of training to help you develop or perfect the knowledge and skills necessary to work effectively with the European Parliament, and enjoy opportunities to build your network with policy makers as well as public affairs experts.
The event will be based around discussion sessions to explore topical issues affecting the Parliament, and will include invaluable training sessions from experts in the field.
- How to work with MEP assistants and EP staff
- Everything you wanted to know about the EP press service
- Brexit and the EU: Working in Extraordinary Times
- Top tips for Lobbying and Public Affairs in Brussels
- Insights from the other European Institutions
Full Programme & Speakers coming soon.