This training will show you how to structure, format and craft concise content so recipients will want to open and respond. Common pain-points around emails are: recipients done meet deadlines for providing input; they don’t react or reply; emails that are mis-understood, cause anger or confusion and long, rambling emails that don’t get to the point. With step-by-step instructions, participants will learn to write emails that ‘convert’ and get results so they can get their work done.
Who should attend?
Administrative personnel to mid-level managers, who regularly use email communications to progress projects and events. The programme is suitable for participants from organisations of any size. Teams are welcome.
1. Step-by-step instructions, backed by research from email sales & marketing, to write emails that ‘convert’
2. Participants bring their computers and work on their own ‘real-life’ case-studies, individually or in small groups
3. Understanding the appropriate level of email formality (salutations and closings)
4. Cultural sensitivities and differences in email writing styles
5. Examples of ‘bad’ vs. ‘great’ emails
6. Cheat Sheets of model English phrases and sentences for common situations
7. Personal feed-back from the trainer
Training / Workshop Leader
Meetings Doctor and Talent Developer, Dr Madeleine de Hauke is recognized for her work advising, coaching, training and facilitating organizations on disrupting ‘business as usual’ to bring self-mastery and humanity to the workplace and increase results. A medical doctor with a distinguished 25+ year career in the chemical and medical industries across three continents, Maddy now dedicates her time to help people get the best out of every meeting – including with yourself: who hasn’t negotiated with their internal saboteur recently?