To have more information about this event, please click the following link here.
Join us for our third European Conference on Fighting Organised Crime and Terrorism, co-hosted by Europol and the EU Committee, with the support of DG HOME.
After the 2013 and 2015 editions, this conference will focus on the areas of criminality with a significant impact on European business including counterfeit, piracy and contraband. We will be looking at identifying ways in which companies can support the EU and law enforcement authorities to counter the global criminal networks engaged in such illicit activities.
The conference will feature keynote speakers such as:
- Jan Jambon, Deputy Prime Minister and Minister of Security and Home Affairs, Belgium
- Sir Julian King, Commissionner for the Security Union, European Commission
- Stephen Quest, Director General, DG TAXUD, European Commission
- Olivier Onidi, Deputy Director General for Security, DG HOME, European Commission
- Rob Wainwright, Director, Europol
Corporates/Non members: €200.00
British Chamber of commerce in Belgium members/Not-for-Profit/NGO/Academic: €150.00
European Institutions/Public Bodies/National Governments/ Press and Media: FREE
PRE CONFERENCE DINNER
On the evening of the 21st of March, Europol and the EU Committee are hosting a plenary dinner with Rob Wainwright, Director of Europol. Participants will include representatives from the European Parliament, European Commission, Council of the EU, businesses and national public sector bodies such as border and customs agencies.
Corporates/Non members: €110.00
British Chamber of commerce in Belgium members: €90.00