This online webinar will cover topics like:
- 2020 tax rates for residents & non-residents
- Automatic international financial information exchange CRS/FATCA
What are the 2020 tax rates and exemption amounts, on financial income or assets, for residents and non-residents in Belgium?
How does the automatic international financial information exchange work: FATCA, CRS?
During this webinar, Dave Deruytter from ING Belgium will share his expertise and answer your questions.
The details needed to access the webinar will be emailed to the registrations as we get closer to the event.
This event is part of the Tax, Finance and Legal series of events and will provide attendees with key knowledge around the political impacts expected in the coming months, and the threats and opportunities these will bring for businesses.
Why should you attend?
- Gain exclusive insight from a leading senior economics expert;
- Understand how your business needs to prepare for the upcoming geopolitical impacts;
- Network with peers and exchange ideas;
- Contribute to the chamber's Thought Leadership agenda;
Head of Expatriates, Non-residents & Privilegio | ING Belgium | ING Belgium
Dave is the Head of Expatriates, Non-residents & Privilegio at ING Belgium, the Belgian subsidiary of the ING Group, an international banking company. He joined BBL/ING in 1985 and has held a number of functions in different areas of international banking business. Dave is always up for a discussion on international mobility, creativity and entrepreneurship as well as Asia, where he lived and worked for 8.5 years.