Every decision in an organization revolves around Finance. Increase your leadership and learn how to impact the performance of your unit’s profitability. Gain a basic understanding of finance and accounting concepts to drive your organization’s growth. This course will start with fundamentals and does not mandate any requirements. The class will be interactive and will require the active involvement of the participants in finance related activities with practical exercises, explanations, and quizzes.
Who should attend?
This course is suited for professionals who represent diverse functions and industries:
- Non-Finance Executives
- Department Heads
- Employees and managers aspiring to grow in organizations of any size
1. Understand key accounting and finance terms
2. Apply the concepts of accounting and finance
3. Examine financial statements by using key ratios
4. The relevance and behaviour of costs
5. Explain the importance of the budgeting process to control costs and increase value
6. Full costing
7. Understand how investment decisions are made and measured
8. Financing a business
Training / Workshop Leader
Geoffroy Glénisson has been active in the banking and consulting industries for the past 25 years, in Belgium, Luxembourg and The Netherlands. For a major part of his career, he managed Treasury and Risk teams in major international banks. Geoffroy has broad financial markets experience on a global level, with particular expertise in (alternative) financial products, financial risk management, banking regulations, and IFRS. He holds a Master of Business Engineering degree, majoring in Finance from the Solvay Brussels School and a Master of Financial Management from the KU Leuven. He is also a certified Financial Risk Manager and Chartered Alternative Investments Analyst.