The British School of Brussels (BSB), is hosting an Expert Panel discussion that will address this topical and important subject. It will be targeted at the future workforce (16 – 18 year olds), who will be hugely impacted by these changes.
We will consider how the workforce will change in the future, the skills and knowledge the next generation will need for a successful career and which industries and/or jobs are most likely to be affected and how. The role of education and how it needs to embrace this change will also be discussed.
- Jacques Bughin, Director of McKinsey Global Institute and co-author of the title report;
- Jaana Kajanmaa, Senior Director, Customer Experience, CISCO;
- Dr John W. Mitchell, President and CEO, IPC Association;
- Angela (Lei) Dong, Senior Vice President Human Resources, R&I, Solvay;
- Melanie Warnes, CEO and Principal of The British School of Brussels;