April 2015 will see the biggest, and most popular, reform to UK pensions in more than a generation. This seminar will explain how the new rules will work in practice and what you can do to ensure that you are able to take full advantage of the changes. It will also cover the implications for QROPS (Qualifying Overseas Pensions Schemes).
As quoted by the UK pensions minister
‘… pensioners should be free to blow their savings on a Lamborghini if that’s what they want’
….but what does this mean? This seminar will:
- Outline the new rule changes
- Explain how to take advantage – what are your options?
- Highlight any potential pitfalls
- Tell you the tax implications if you
live in the UK or in Belgium
- Question the continued validity of QROPS*
*Qualifying Recognised Overseas Pension Schemes
This seminar will be followed by a Q&A session.
Pauline Curran – Director, The Fry Group (Belgium)
Ben Lester CertPFS – Brookland Pensions