This training is organised by the British Chamber Academy.
- Part 1: 27th October 09:00-10:30 CET (90 minutes)
- Part 2: 29th October 09:00-10:30 CET (90 minutes)
149 euros for members / 199 euros for non-members
Virtual is the new normal in the time of covid-19. Keeping participants engaged and focused during on-line meetings can be a challenge. Leading and contributing to virtual meetings requires specific skills, reflexes and behaviours, as well as a whole new mindset. How do you keep people engaged and participatory? How do you share your genius without monopolizing the conversation – or being spoken over? How do you show-up professionally in the ‘virtual’ world when all they can see is your face on the screen (if you’re even using video). How do you get results and follow-through after the meeting’s over? These are some of the questions you’ll get answers to during this two-part training.
Who should attend?
Professionals who regularly lead or participate in on-line meetings, whether they’re conference calls, virtual video meetings or webinars. If you struggle with keeping participants engaged and pro-active or if you find it hard to show up and share your genius in the virtual world, this training is for you.
1. Understand the greatest threat to successful on-line meetings – and get the insights and tools to avoid it
2. Get the right reflexes and processes so you don’t fall into the commonest on-line meeting traps and mistakes
3. What’s different about virtual meeting agenda’s? (this method will help your in-person meetings too)
4. Specific skills to chair and facilitate on-line meetings so you get diversity of thought and not just the “vocal few”
5. Tips and tricks to show-up and share your genius in the “virtual” meeting room, including tone and facial expression.
6. The mindset you need to overcome the hardest personal challenge about leading & participating in virtual meetings.
Meetings Doctor and Talent Developer | Business4Good
Meetings Doctor and Talent Developer, Dr Madeleine de Hauke is recognized for her work advising, coaching, training and facilitating organizations on disrupting ‘business as usual’ to bring self-mastery and humanity to work and increase results. A medical doctor with a distinguished 25+ year career in the chemical and medical industries across three continents, Maddy now dedicates her time to help people get the best out of every meeting – including with yourself: who hasn’t negotiated with their internal saboteur recently?