With the UK set to leave the EU, businesses must be prepared to adapt to the new relationship. Join us for this seminar with PwC and BNP Paribas Fortis, who will carefully lead the audience through the various aspects of what Brexit means for businesses.
The PwC Legal and PwC Core Brexit Team - a multidisciplinary team of experienced professionals – and the Chief Economist at BNP Paribas Fortis will carefully lead the audience through the various aspects of what Brexit means for businesses. Whether products or services are involved, Brexit affects a company throughout: from CE-mark, customs entry, INCOTERMS, VAT declarations, Corporate Tax declaration, ISDA's to travel restrictions and visa requirements.
Speakers from the panel include:
- Ine Lejeune, Lead Brexit Partner PwC Legal
- Koen De Leus, Chief Economist, BNP Paribas Fortis
- Werner Rens, General Counsellor, FPS Finances- Customs & Excise
- Karolien Vandenberghe, Senior Managing Associate Customs & Regulatory PwC Legal
- Lionel Van Reet, Partner Customs PwC Belgium
- Nadja De Bie, Senior Managing Associate P&O Global Mobility - Employment Law PwC Legal
- Philip Van Steenwinkel, Director Financial Services PwC Legal
- Carolyne Vande Vorst, Director Corporate & Commercial PwC Legal
A Tax, Finance & Legal Programme Event
Why should you attend?
- Obtain exclusive insight on Brexit and its effect on business
- Gather invaluable information to set up plans ahead of Brexit
- Network with peers and exchange ideas
- Contribute to the chamber's agenda